17 interesting questions to ask a woman on a date:
When it’s your first time to date a woman, you probably or most frequently very confuse and shy to ask something about a girl, because you don’t even know what she doesn’t like about the questions you have asked. So here we can make it easy for you to without any doubt or hesitation you can ask your questions and get much closer to her.
Here are 17 questions to ask a woman when out on a date:
- What’s one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you didn’t live where you currently live and you could choose anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- Who’s your role model? Who inspires you?
- Who’s your best friend and what do you love about him/her?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- What’s your favourite way to spend the weekend?
- What do you do for fun?
- What was the last film you watched that moved you/made you laugh out loud/inspired you?
- Who has had the greatest influence on your life so far? (Parent/grandparent/schoolteacher/boss/colleague?)
- What are 5 things you couldn’t do without? (Not oxygen, water, world peace! They might be things you carry in your handbag/purse at all times!)
- What’s your dream job if you’re not currently doing it?
- Where do you go when you want to feel calm/happy/peaceful?
- Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me.
- What’s your proudest moment in your life so far?
- If you had 24 hours to do whatever you liked in your city what would you spend it doing?
- What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?