8 shocking things about failure you didn’t know yet
This article includes 8 facts or lessons you can learn from failure hope this will be help for you:
- Through my personal experience and observation I starts believing in one thing “Done is always well-done” initially you may feel bad about failure or bad choices you made but eventually you will be able to understand that the lesson you learned from the defeat is more worth full even more than the success.
- Success may give you happiness but failure will give you opportunity to see all things crystal clearly either they include circumstances or people who involve in those circumstances, everything became pretty much clear and even your role and importance in lives of others. Though truth is bitter at first but will make you really very strong latterly.
- There is no need to be embarrassed about failing you might feel that you are the unlucky person who failed, but honestly everyone have had some lacking and deficiencies in themselves, every person once defeat in any walk of life. Life is not perfect and nobody has everything that they want that makes world and things complex and beautiful.
- Failure may make you less confident and less believe in yourself but always remember one thing, what happened was might not be in your control, but how to react on those circumstances is always in your control. So, try to take things optimistically there is something good in every bad event, so never lose hope and courage to try again.
- After failing, instead of being sad ask yourself three most important question:
- What is the reason behind the failure?
- What have you learned from the whole situation?
- How to overcome those flaws you made at first step?
- One who has courage to fail and deal with it, have had more chances to become successful, sometimes failure is just a fear and reluctance in the head of a person.
- Take failure as a step towards success, always relate it with circumstances and situations not with your own self, learn from it and move on.
- Fear of failure can been transmitted from one generation to another. Those parents who are more strict towards the results and cannot react optimistically when their kids fail, Their children are more likely to fail in every walk of life and have less trust in themselves