How to Download a YouTube video on your iPhone or iPad
You have probably already tried to download – without success – a YouTube video on your phone. Why not, the first one ever posted on YouTube ten years ago . Do not be discouraged! In fact, natively, iOS Internet browsers do not allow uploading files. Similarly, there is no native browser allowing you to browse the tree of your phone: this is where Documents 5 intervenes.
Install Documents 5
- From your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store and search for Documents 5. The application logo resembles the one shown in the following capture:
The Documents 5 application is available in the App Store
- Download the application
Download a YouTube video
- Open Documents 5
Documents 5 has its own web browser allowing you to download files
- Touch the compass at the bottom right of the screen: this will open a browser in the application that will later allow you to upload your video to the location of your choice.
Copy YouTube video address to the search bar
- Navigate to find the YouTube video you are looking for – click it as if you were going to read it (but do not read it).
- Copy the video address into the address bar
- Still in Documents 5 go to the site savefrom.net
You can download any video streaming with Savefrom.net. Both are the best apps to download videos from YouTube.