How to Download video from YouTube in Mobile Phones
Configure your device to download third-party applications. To install an application that is not available on Google Play, you must configure your device:
- Go to “Settings”> (“General” tab depending on the version of Android)> “Security”
- Scroll down to “Device Admin” and check the “Unknown Sources”
Download and Install Tube Mate:
- Download Tube Mate from your Android tablet or phone.
- Once the file has been downloaded, open the Notifications panel (or go to Settings> Storage> Downloads)
- Click on the file tubemate_1-5.apk
- Click “Install” to begin the installation of Tube Mate
- Click Open to run the application.
Download Videos from YouTube:
The interface of Tube Mate is similar to that of YouTube, but allows you to download the videos. To do this, click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and search for the video you want to download. Then read the video. To download the video, click the green arrow at the bottom right of the playback window. In the window that opens, click on “Download”. Choose the video format and wait for the download to complete.
To Watch the Video:
- Go to Settings> Storage> Photos / Videos
- Click on the video to start playback