Top 8 most expensive places in America to get married
Top 8 most expensive places to get married
Since 10 years ago the wedding costs $8,000 but now the average American wedding costs $35,329 and this is the highest costs ever been.
It’s according to the new data from wedding planning site “The Knot”, which organized its 10th annual Real Wedding survey to reveal how much brides and grooms across the country are shelling out to get married.
Here are the 8 most expensive places to get married, including locations in and around New York City leading the list.
8. Rhode Island — $52,328
Newport, Rhode Island…
7. Westchester and Hudson Valley, New York — $54,428
6. Cape Cod, Massachusetts — $58,608
5. Outer boroughs of New York City — $59,027
4. Chicago, Illinois — $60,035
3. North and Central New Jersey — $62,606
2. Long Island, New York — $67,831
1.Manhattan, New York — $78,464