Tired of having to drop you back to the taxis? There is a company of alternative transportation that is attracting the interest of the world named Uber.Here is all the information you need about Uber service.
What is Uber?
Uber is a shuttle service that uses the web for all management operations; also have an application with support for major mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
The service provides a number of business models being the most economical option UberX noted for its fleet of Toyota Prius also is the Uber Black is the original service company Uber LUX is the most expensive option with cars like the BMW 7 Panamera or Porsche and Uber SUV to travel in larger vehicles.
How Uber App works ?
The application is very simple to use, you just have to install it , give the details of your credit card, which is totally safe, and follow the instructions below:
Thanks to the GPS of your Smartphone, the application knows your location and you can see very clearly on the map that shows along with the locations of the Uber cars closest to you.
You have to enter your destination and then apply for a driver to be the closest to you.
You can see in real time the path of your designated driver and estimated time of arrival.
The driver takes you to your destination without having to pay cash, the cost of the trip will deducted from your credit card along with the tip.
Uber advantages to common taxis
- This type of shuttle has great advantages to traditional taxis as:
- It is recognized for the excellence of their drivers, they do not put loud music in the car and you don’t have the company of any other passenger to whom you would have to talk in courtesy, it is kind of a personal vehicle.
- You do not have to spend the lungs whistling to stop a taxi on the street; with just one click you can have on your doorstep.
- The driver does not ask where you’re going, just it takes you.
- It is much cheaper than a regular taxi, vehicles are cleaner and the driver is certified and registered.