After creating blogs you can try several techniques for driving traffic to your blog or website.Twitter feed is one of the way.With Twitter, you can not only inform your readers, but also directly embed on blogger a Twitter widget. As you bring as your own tweets or posts of hash tags on your blog, we will show you in this article.
1.Log on to Twitter and open ” Settings “> “Widgets”.
2.Click the button “New Widget”.
3.Next, you need to specify the contents: This may be your timeline, the timeline of another user tweets a list or the tweets to hash tag. The latter option is hidden behind the tab “Search”.
4.Finally, click “Create Widget” to generate the necessary HTML code.
5.Copy the code with the command [Ctrl] + [C] to your clipboard. Alternatively, right-click on the highlighted HTML code and select “Copy” is sufficient.
Embed Twitter feed in own blog
Insert Twitter Blogger The widget you must now insert in Blogger. You create either a new blog entry and add the code in HTML mode. Alternatively, you can embed the widget permanently in the right column of your blog:
- You have to log in Blogger , and enter your blog on.
- Switch to the tab ” Layout ” and click “Add Gadget” on.
- In the new window scroll to the “Text” and change the text gadget in HTML mode.
- Here you can insert the HTML code of the Twitter widget.
- Finally, click “Save” and on “Save Layout” on top of the screen.