Steps to follow: How to Run Android Apps on Windows Phone
If you are new users of windows phone then it would be difficult for you to run Android Apps. There are few steps which you can follow and run Android Apps on windows phone.
- On your Windows Phone, click on Settings, find the way to Update & security and then For Developers. Enable Developers Mode
- Ensure that your device is accessible for detection so that you can pair off your phone to any other device via a pair code. This can be accomplished by moving the Device Discovery slider to the “on position”.
- In the identical window, scroll downward and push the Pair button to obtain your pair code. Write it down somewhere or save it on the phone.
- On your Personal Computer, Download theConnect tool, and then android SDK in the adb tool.
- Take out or extract the downloaded files to a folder with a software for instance WinRar
- Click on the wconnect folder and install both the IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
- Attach your phone to your PC using USB
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator from the Start Menu
- Amend the directory to where wconnect.exe is set up by typing cd C:UsersYourusernameDownloadsFolderthatcontainswpconnect
- Press enter
- Type wconnect.exe and press enter
- Type the pairing code that you noted before if asked
- Now alter the directory for the adb tool by typing the subsequent in the command prompt cd C:Program Files (x86)android-sdkplatform-tools