After Google update recently Google Photos service in its online version including some adjustments and editing – tools, now your app for Android also has improvements.There are big changes to areas and Collections Assistant, as well as small changes in navigation within the application.
The specialized web CNET.com details that version 1.15 of Google Photos still being sent to users, but if you want to skip the wait, you can copy a version from APK Mirror . Of course, you make sure to download the version with the DPI . The downloaded file will then replace the current version. Once in version 1.15, these are the steps to follow:
- Assistant tab (assistant) is no longer a solitary white space only offers automatic creations, reminders of old photos or news about the app.
- After the upgrade, there are new buttons to create an album , make a collage, an animated graphic or a movie or video.
- In part that now finally called Albums, a new carousel appears on the top of the tab that provides access to shared collections, people, places, videos, and so on.
- Another new aspect is that -together Albums Assistant and the main shortcuts to see all photos- have moved out of the slide -outmenu on the left. Now they have a new location in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- In addition to changes in the menu, the ability to glide between sections within the app has been removed.This can be good or bad, depending on the user.